Our school - past and present.
The Montessori approach offers a broad vision of education as an 'aid to life'.
Come and visit our beautiful school in action! Tours run every Tuesday from 10am to around 11am. Please ring (03) 9438 3202 to make an appointment.
Plenty Valley International Montessori School
Plenty Valley International Montessori School (PVIMS) is located in leafy St Helena, Victoria (20km North East from Melbourne). At PVIMS we implement the National Montessori Curriculum which is on the ACARA register (Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority).
Imagine a school which:
- Offers Playgroup, Early Learning, Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) and Prep to Year 6 in multi-age classrooms that nurture developmentally appropriate learning to meet your child’s needs;
- Gives your child two hectares of beautiful semi-rural land in which to learn and explore;
- Is passionate about your child developing their full potential;
- Provides educational excellence for your child in a specialised Montessori environment;
- Has highly qualified Montessori trained staff who are committed to knowing your child at a personal level;
- Uses science and research to inform curriculum; and
- Respects Dr Maria Montessori’s legacy for peace.
That's the difference at Plenty Valley International Montessori School.
|PREPARATION FOR LIFE
Montessori Infant–Toddler Program (Age 0-3)
|BUILDING THE PINK TOWER
Montessori Cycle 1 (Grades 1-3)
End of Term 3
15 Sep 2016
As per the school calendar, this Friday, the last day of term, we invite you to visit your child’s classroom for Class Morning Visits.
August MAF eBulletin uploaded
8 Sep 2016
The August Montessori Australia Foundation (MAF) eBulletin has been uploaded. Content includes Montessori Model United Nations and Alfie Kohn talk details.
June MAF eBulletin uploaded
31 Jul 2016
The Montessori Australia Foundation (MAF) eBulletin has been uploaded, and PVIMS is featured three times!
Prince George at Montessori preschool sparks interest in Australia
24 Feb 2016
Some of you may have read an article published in the
Registered by the Montessori Quality Assurance Programme (MQAP)
The Montessori Quality Assurance Programme (MQAP) has been developed to partner with and support all schools and early childhood centres providing Montessori environments ... to ensure the highest level of Montessori experiences for children.